Safety TrainingLab safety training is done through the UC Learning Center. You will need a CalNet ID to access the training modules. In addition, Personnel working in VLSB must complete, sign, and return the “VLSB Safety Training Form” prior to starting. This form also must be signed by the MVZ Safety Officer (Chris Conroy). To access the Learning Center courses:
- Click directly on the links below or use the Search box in the upper left section of the UC Learning Center page to search for the class (e.g., “EHS101”). Click on the yellow “Register” button, then “Submit” on the next page, then “Start”.
- If you have any technical questions (e.g. training not launching, browser issues, etc), please reach out to the IT First Contact team at email@example.com.
- Fundamentals of Laboratory Safety (EHS 101)
- Fundamentals of Laboratory Safety Refresher (EHS 103): Refresher required every three years
- Hazardous Materials Spill Response Training (EHS 106)