The MVZ takes field safety seriously. Every researcher going in the field should have a Field Safety Plan, which is typically required as part of the UC Berkeley Animal Use Protocol. A copy of the Field Safety Plan should be filed with the Front Office Manager in case of an emergency.

Campus Resources for Field Research

UCB Field Safety
Register for UCB Travel Insurance
Who and What is Covered by Workers’ Compensation Insurance